Full service House
Werth Systems is a Full Service House for solutions in patient treatment areas. We have understood that the resources in hospitals and at Medical Device Manufacturers are decreasing constantly and everything can’t be done in-house. In addition, we know that the policies tend to differ greatly between different applications and system makers. We help you to develop and to produce exactly the right solution for your need. Certifiction, Risk Management, EMC, electrical Safety, evaluation of thermal and mechanical properties, availability and creation of bill of materials are our daily business. You don’t have to start from the scratch anymore and you can save a lot of time and money if you decide to use our expert knowledge for your projects.
However, it is not effective that hospitals or medical device manufacturers provide ICT solution development and IT maintenance for the patient treatment Areas, beause that is not their main business. In addition, the equipment acquisitions can be challenging when done internationally. Either the product doesn’t exist, or the selection is so wide, that a suitable and high-quality product is very challenging to find.
We also offer consultancy and pre-sales services. Different types of carts, wall and table mounts require installation space as well as understanding of their weight limitations. The law of health care equipment and supplies:
MDD – General requirements for professional use
The professional user has to ensure that:
- A person who uses health care device, has the training and experience required for its safe operation;
- A label and instructions for safe operation are required on the device or accompanied with it;
- the device is used by the manufacturer in accordance with the purpose and given instructions;
- the device is maintained and serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions;
- the location is suitable for the safe use of the device;
- The immediate proximity or in connection with the device of the medical equipment, building components and structures, equipment, software, or other systems and objects do not compromise the performance of the device or of the patient, the health of the user or any other person; as well as
- the installation, maintenance and repairs of the device can be done only by someone who has the necessary skills and expertise.
Critical treatment areas such as the operating room, critical care, anesthesia, etc. set the requirements for hygiene and for the method of installation. The nurse is not in charge of cable ties. Small spaces and on the ground, in the middle of patients, is not the place to start opening packages and reading the installation manuals.
Werth Systems has developed processes in which the setup time in the treatment areas are reduced significantly. Device configurations are planned and prepared well in our production facilities. We will transport an almost finished device pre-configured at the scheduled time frame on location. In this way, we disturb the patients and treatment work as little as possible.